Issue with JavaScript

Jun 4, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Hello, I'm trying to deploy Episerver MobilePack 1.0 into Episerver 6R2 site. Otherwise it is working through Siteconnect-pagetype but all Mobilepages gives JavaScript error "MobilePack is not defined." Line 8, character 9 code:0  and submitting data doesn't work.

I'v updated Jquery Mobile to newer version but no luck. 

Developer
Jun 4, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Hi

Any chance you installed it through NuGet? There was an issue with the JS file references that was fixed with a new package today.

Frederik

Jun 5, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Thanks for tip! I installed with nuGet and now I updated version to 1.0.1 but I still don't have luck with SiteConnect pagetype.  Siteconnect provides content from all my pages with static content - even draws google maps but if there's a form of any kind it just gives blank page -no errors. Just wanted to know if this is normal behaviour or should siteconnect be able to render forms as well?  Siteconnect is very handy, since you don't have to create same content again for mobile users. However, If I create own mobile-pagetype with form-elements, submit buttons and textboxes etc. it works. Tried siteconnect-pagetype with two different Episerver 6R2 sites (with different pagetemplates) - and both give same result.

Jani